Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Speak slowly, I'm not fluent in idiot...

I just can't believe that I've encountered so many idiots lately. Including the majority of the crowd at the Jason Aldean concert. When Aldean said that he was backstage talking with Tubberville the crowd booed. It was so embarrassing and you could tell he had no idea what to say to that. And....if Tommy Tubberville was backstage you know he was probably in the audience. They are both people and I'm sure they have feelings, even though they have to be kind of thick skinned. Still, here I was clapping and cheering only to shockingly stop because of all of the booing.
I do not claim to know, well anything really, about football. But, I thought Lubbock(even team Leach) were fine with Tubberville. I mean, he just won a bowl game with another man's recruits who were picked to play a totally different kind of offense (or defense I'm really not sure). I liked Leach. I thought it was cool how he was like a pirate, and I was very disappointed at what it appeared that the Tech leadership was doing to him. Anyway coaches come and coaches go and in the big scheme of things I really just enjoy Tech games for the tailgating.
The point is that I am a very loyal and proud Texan from Lubbock and those idiots humiliated the whole city.
Well enough of that! Last week I encountered a parent who thinks that dyslexia is retardation. I won't even attempt to touch that one. Then there's the one that thinks I am an idiot by pointing out my mistakes to my superiors. Which was a severe blow to my ego. He was right and I just can't handle facing the truth. Still, who regrades every paper their kid brings home and circles the teachers typo's in red??? Get a life or home school people!!!
Speaking of getting a life! There is an idiot sitting in her car in front of my house right now. She can't handle the fact that she ran her husband off 10 years ago and her kids have to spend time with him just as they have done for 10 years. So she pathetically waits for one of them to come out and freeze to death and tell her how much he loves her for 10 minutes. She did have a reason to stop by to deliver a phone charger or someone's prescription or something. But geez move along...go get a pedicure or something. Its good for us mommies to go recharge our batteries when our kids are happily being well cared for by someone who loves them dearly. Not pining away missing them for 24 hours wishing she could still breast feed them!
LOL! Well this took an unexpected fun turn! I am sure I have proven myself an idiot with this blog. But oh well....if you don't like it don't read it!!!! This is my life I can still maintain my class and sparkle while at the same time exposing my crazy fun self!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment